We invite you to join the National Latino Children’s Institute Network. We work to make the lives of Latino children, families and all children better. We begin by focusing our nation’s attention on young Latinos and advocate for positive change so the entire family and our nation are stronger.
Benefits to joining:
- Expand your knowledge of issues impacting the success of young Latinos and their communities.
- Establish important links to other organizations whose interest are young Latinos and children.
- Become an informed advocate that takes action on issues that impact the lives of children in our nation.
- Be on the inside of the news.
- Join with other children’s advocacy organizations and help support public policy initiatives and advocacy activities.
- Share your opinions on children’s issues with a national audience.
- Receive a quarterly NLCI newsletter, updates and alerts.